What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site or fill out a form. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name or e-mail address. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
– Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs).
To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you).
To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs).
To process transactions.
– Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by the customer.
– All credit/debit cards’ details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties
– To send periodic emails, the email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
– We take appropriate steps to ensure data privacy and security including through various hardware and software methodologies. However, www.flashmobnation.com (website) cannot guarantee the security of any information that is disclosed online.
How do we protect your information?
– We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you access your personal information.
– We take reasonable measures, including administrative, technical and physical safeguards to help protect your personal data from loss, theft, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
– We maintain strict security standards and procedures with a view to preventing unauthorized access to your data by anyone, including our staff.
– We use leading technologies such as (but not limited to) encryption, firewalls and server authentication to protect the security of your data. whenever we hire them to provide support services, are required to observe our privacy standards and to allow us to audit them for compliance. Please note that no method of electronic transmission or storage is 100% secure and we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your Personal Information. Transmission of Personal Information over the Internet is at your own risk and you should only enter, or instruct the entering of, Personal Information to the Services within a secure environment. It is your responsibility to ensure that you keep your Personal Information safe, including keeping your software up to date to prevent security breaches.
– Site functionality a allows you to navigate the site and use our features, e.g. wish list, add to cart.
– Site analytics a allows us to measure and analyze how customers use our site in order to improve their shopping experience further.
– Customer preference a when browsing a customer’s preference are noted in order to make their shopping experience as seamless and personalized as possible.
– Targeting preference a relevant ads and promotions for customer are displayed during marketing campaigns.
– By using our site, you agree to us placing these sorts of cookies on your device and accessing them when you visit the site in the future.
– If you want to delete any cookies that are already on your computer, the help section in your browser should provide instructions on how to locate the file or directory that stores cookies.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
– We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
– Lae will not pass any debit/credit card details to third parties.
– This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
– We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or other rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links:
– Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website.
– These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies.
– We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites.
– Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Contact us at email@example.com
– ‘‘All credit/debit cards’ details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties’’
– www.flashmobnation.com will not pass any debit/credit card details to third parties’’
– www.flashmobnation.com takes appropriate steps to ensure data privacy and security including through various hardware and software methodologies. However www.flashmobnation.com (website) cannot guarantee the security of any information that is disclosed online’’